- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need an English to Spanish translation, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Spain offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 901 264 200
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6.30 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: By APPOINTMENT ONLY
Barcelona’s port has the most maritime traffic in the whole of Europe. It has around 1,600,000 inhabitants (2011). Its richness takes many forms: architectural, monumental, cultural, historic, industrialisation, economic, tourist and natural. Its development over the years is the upshot of the personality of its people. In fact, it is said that Barcelona is the most European city in Spain because it has always been open to all the new streams and new discoveries. The city is very avant-garde, this is noted in its development and in the way in which the Catalans live and think. It is a very cosmopolitan city. If there is one word which defines the city of Barcelona it is "modernity". The city of Barcelona embodies history and modernity.
Barcelona’s climate is typically Mediterranean and it attracts many tourists from all over the world because of its coast and its range of tourist activities, but primarily thanks to the architectural wealth of the capital of Barcelona. Further to the urbanistic reforms undertaken for the staging of the Olympics in 1992 and the image conveyed to the exterior, visits by tourists to Barcelona have multiplied. Since that time, the whole region of Barcelona has been visited: its cities, mountains, beaches…
Foreign tourists have spent their holidays in the province of Barcelona and in the rest of Catalonia since the 1960s and there are many Euro residents in the province. This and the fact that many multinational companies have set up in Barcelona in the last 40 years means that there are a large number of foreign residents in Barcelona. We could thus say that the population of the city is multicultural and multiracial.