- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need an English to Spanish translation, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Spain offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 901 264 200
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6.30 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Friday: By APPOINTMENT ONLY
Populated by around 3,300,000 inhabitants (2011), the city is located more or less in the centre of the country and at an altitude of 660 metres above sea level. As is usually the case in cities located far away from the coast, it is very hot in summer and very cold in winter. The radial road system and railway network take you all around Madrid. Puerta del Sol, one of its most symbolic squares, constitutes ground zero.
Madrid is a city packed with personality, charm and steeped in tradition. Its people, far from shutting themselves away from the mass invasion of peoples from all around Spain and other countries, are open and hospitable. History has left a deep mark on this city which boasts many symbolic and historic buildings such as: palaces, churches, museums, gardens, neighbourhoods...
Madrid is the political and economic centre of the country. It is here that the head offices of the major banks and companies are situated, from all fields; as well as the foreign embassies. Its Prado Museum is the most important art gallery in Spain.
Its infrastructures in terms of hotels, restaurants and entertainment are impressive. It also has a good infrastructure in terms of underground, railway, taxi and bus systems.