- Technical translations (chemical industry, consumer electronics, energy industry, mechanical engineering, vehicles ...)
- Legal translations (contracts, certificates, agreements, general terms and conditions (GTC) ...)
- Medical translations (also pharmacy, medical technology, ...)
- Financial translations (financial analyses, financial reports, ...)
- Business and specialised document translations (cosmetics, food and beverage, marketing and advertising, travel and tourism, ...)
- Fast translations
- Certified translations (official translations: diplomas, contracts, certificates ...)
- Website translations (SEO translations, e-commerce, online marketing campaigns, ...)
- Interpreting services (liaison & telephone interpreting)
- Audio and video transcription services
- Proofreading & editing services
- DTP (Desktop Publishing)
- Voice over services (language recording services for multilingual productions)
- Subtitling services
If you need an English to Spanish translation, French, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Dutch, Japanese or any other language, Alphatrad Spain offers it’s proven high quality linguistic and interpreting services in over 100 languages and dialects.
Our quotes are free of charge and demonstrate the quality and flexibility of our service.
Telephone: 901 264 200
Hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 am to 6:30 pm
Opening hours for reception in the office
Monday to Thursday: from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday: from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
Opening hours in August: from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm
C/ Palma del Río, 19
Málaga is an active fishing port and the capital of the Costa del Sol. The most important tourist and beach towns are part of Málaga which is endowed with a major hotel and sports infrastructure.
Málaga is a city located between the sea and the mountains. This maritime city, situated between two river valleys, the Guadalhorce and Guadalmedina, is endowed with a very privileged climatology in view of the fact that it has almost 300 days of sun per year.